If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (618) 233-1289

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Let the professionals clean up the mold!

2/12/2019 (Permalink)

Lately we have had a lot of rain, ice and snow. With the amount we have been having the chances of leaks in your home is higher. There are people who experience small water damages and clean it up themselves. Which is always fine; but, in some cases mold will begin to grow after they cleaned up.

There is visible mold and then the mold you can not see. The mold you can not see is always the hardest to clean if you are not properly trained. All of SERVPRO’s production crew members have been trained on how to clean up both visible mold and the mold you can not see. There are certain steps that need to be taken in order to keep the mold spores contained to that area. It is always best to have a trained professional handle mold removal.

If you start to see mold it is best to leave it alone and give us a call! We will have someone come out to look at it and even refer a company to test the mold if needed. We are always Here to Help!

Call our office at 618-233-1289

Other News

View Recent Posts