If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (618) 233-1289

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

All about Carbon Monoxide.

1/4/2019 (Permalink)

How much do you know about carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide is a dangerous gas that cannot be seen, tasted and has no smell. On an average 430 people die a year from carbon monoxide poisoning. The majority of the time these deaths are caused by faulty, improperly used or vented furnaces, ranges, heaters, etc.

There are many steps you can take to prevent your family, friends, employees, etc., from carbon monoxide poisoning. Perform regular maintenance on all CO equipment and appliances. Install carbon monoxide detectors on every level of your home or business and check the batteries often.

If you are needing to use a portable generator and other machine that puts off fumes; only use it in well ventilated areas away from doors, windows, vents or any other opening. 

Other News

View Recent Posts