If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (618) 233-1289

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Busted pipe causes major water damage.

This house was used as a rental property and at the time was unoccupied. The owner went over to check up on it and found the entire place wet and molded. A pipe in the bathroom busted causing some major water damage and mold growth. SERVPRO of Belleville-O'Fallon's crews came in quickly to demo the house. Every piece of drywall and flooring needed removed. Our crews worked hard to remove the walls, ceilings and flooring and then treating the house. 

Mold is not something you want to mess with if you are untrained. Give our office a call and have our professionally trained crews make your water or mold damage look "Like it never even happened."

618-233-1289